69 69

no dis-respect to you...

but this sucked ass...

5thSolo 5thSolo

HOLY NUCKING FUTS!!!

OMFG!!!! DUDE!!! you, are a true shredder my friend. get your ass signed! (century media, im workin on it myself. the stuff on my sit though isnt a good idea of my music though...ive gotten better.) anyway VERY awesome and i have much respect for you now.

BuryYourFace responds:

heh :D thnx man, I'm quite glad you apreciate my shreds. It's still pretty hard to make a unique shred. glad you like my shit. good luck with the century media thing.

Destrucktion Destrucktion

im hoping you spelt destruction wrong...

very nice dude. cool tune.

steve2600 responds:

Yes it was an intentional mispelling. The song was made especially for a game involving destruction, and you can destroy alot of sh*t with trucks. Hence the name. I'm glad you like it, though.

Hatered (EXPLICIT LYRICS) Hatered (EXPLICIT LYRICS)

wow...even i think that sucked

dude, i have nothing against grindcore but man that sucked...either get good at it or quit. practice before you record.

mr-Ex-noob responds:

ya i know this sucked but give me some simpathy my throught fucking hurts
but i thank you for the creative critisim

hummbly humm hummbly humm

hey, i liked it.

i dunno why but i like monotonous monk hymes. i swear, im not kidding.

Blue Moon Blue Moon

ha, sweet.

now man, it doesnt matter if anyone plays well or sings well. its all about the feeling. very soulful.

FUNKbrs responds:

As far as bluegrass goes, it doesn't get much more authentic. In some styles of music that's all that really matters.

Besides, I have to take the potshots I'm given when it comes to ridiculing my older brother. When you're 23, "butthead" doesn't work anymore.

From above to below From above to below

not bad...

pretty cool...the tone on the distorted guitar is cool but kinda muddy but the leads are cool. not too shabby.

FUNKbrs responds:

Hey, we do the best we can. If we had a multitrack recorder it could be better. Can I borrow $8000?

War Drums War Drums

guitar RULES!!!

well now i thought it was a bit boring til the melody line came in. as a guitarist i must say it sounded cool.

BokutoMasamune responds:

Yah, I redid it a lil bit after submitting it.

symphony of the nerve symphony of the nerve

sad and enrapturing

very nice mellow tune. would make a really great intro to a death metal song. hm, thatd be cool. email me if you wanna try that! \m/(o_0)\m/

True Black Metal :) True Black Metal :)

black metal! w00t!!!

man, i love metal, arpaggios, and playing guitar. to me this is a very nice peice.keep it comin if you will.

jarrydn responds:

Tah, ive kept it coming, i just uploaded a new piece, which in my opinion is far superior to this lame black metal one :P.

Thanks for the good words brother \m/